Would it offend you if somebody called you a “Monster?” You see when someone produces at mega levels in business or sports we refer to them as a “machine,” a “beast.” Well we have a term for them at our office called a “Monster.” A Monster in our world is a legendary creature that combines multiple skill sets to dominate a market. They’re People of Interest. They’re Zebras and Cheetahs. They look different and run faster and in the end they dominate a space. Doesn’t every body want to grow up and become one of these?
We created a wildly popular new coaching program called “Monster Producer” and it’s been one of the easiest things in the world to sell. I think it’s because when you find the right person who wants to accelerate fast there is no room for messing around. They are focused on one thing; driving massive results.
I think there are seven frameworks to becoming this “Legendary Creature.” One of my coaches once told me, “Go to work on dominating your back yard before you dominate the whole yard.” Here are the seven things you will need:
- A Monster Perspective – You can’t go big if little has got a hold of you. Your actions are driven by your thoughts. Expand your thoughts to expand your actions.
- A Monster Skill Set – Like a great Swiss Army Knife that can pivot and do multiple things the Monster has an arsenal of skills that is flexible and agile. They are NEVER one dimensional.
- A Monster Network- Monsters go deep and wide with their networks. They help others move their ball down the field every week and understand the game of getting lost in other people’s dreams. They create unique and proprietary value for those closest to them.
- A Monster Selling System- Monsters never play without a game plan. They go on a coordinated calculated attack on the market every week like a Cheetah. They map out their month and week and always play offense and very little defense.
- Monster Exposure- Monsters are well known by the community. They dominate the landscape with high touch and high frequency. They blitz the market with multiple strategies because they believe that by being better known they never fall victim to the trap of obscurity which crushes many of their competitors.
- Monster Energy- Energy cannot be created, only transferred. The Monster brings the level of play to a much higher level. They radiate confidence in their abilities and their bigger futures which is extremely attractive to others who want more.
- A Monster Enterprise- Monsters build businesses that are scalable and able to generate income that is not dependent on them. They build a business that serves their life vs. runs their life by generating multiple flows of income. The Monster makes money when he or she sleeps and has a business that offers them excess cash at the end of every month that they can re-invest.
It’s not easy becoming a Monster but some have this aspiration to master their craft and win over the market. WIth these seven frameworks you are on your way to becoming one. To learn more about our Monster Producer program go to www.monsterproducer.com.